KPC's Claim to have Single-Handedly Lifted Neuroscience Up to its Full Stature as Humanity's Servant

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 14 08:08:43 EST 2003

Hi Dag, thank you for 'tolerating' my 'frustration' :-]

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b9tapr$18$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > being ripped-off by Professionals - you know - seeing
Professionals
| > receiving the Salaries they receive through their 'plagerizing'
of
| > the work I've done, and, for 14 years, [1974-1988] shared with
| > Professionals privately. I rewrote Neuroscience during those
years of
| > Private Communications. I was asking for help in getting the work
| > Published, but what happened is that the Professionals 'just'
| > 'helped' =themselves= to my work. It's the single most Savage
| > Collective act of 'plagerism' that's ever occurred within the
History
| > of Science.
| >
| > It was only when the Revolution in Neuroscience that derived in
the
| > thousands of letters I sent out in this Private way took off,
that
| > folks in Neuroscience actually realized what they'd done.
|
| Then why has the impact of this ripping off not made any greater
impact in
| neuroscience? And I very much doubt that so many professionals
actually
| read AoK to be able to plagiarize it.

You see the way I work. During the 14 years, I worked even harder. I
attended Conferences and passed out papers by the hundreds, called
folks, and wrote hundreds of letters, each one communicating the
integrative stuff that was missing with respect to this or that that
was of interest to the recipients.

And, then, I just 'stormed the gates' where ever I could think of
doing so. In these efforts, it was not my purpose to communicate
specifics, but to only give reason for folks to talk about the
general concepts that are in NDT.

I was 'doing my clown act' - instantiating a 'stimulus' that folks
wouldn't be able to not talk about. I knew that, in doing so, NDT's
concepts would 'take-hold' in minds.

Now, when I go to the Library, all I see is stuff that's been in AoK
all along - because it was also the same stuff with respect to which
I was doing all this offline work during those 14 years.

If you ask me to Demonstrate the Library stuff, I will. But my doing
so will have Serious Consequences.

The other day when you distinguished between 'only theory' and
Experiment, after I'd thought about your reply for a relatively-long
'time', and after 'sleeping-on-it', I realized that one possible
interpretation of your post is that you were saying that folks have
been working along the guidlines that are diseminated in the work
I've done, in an effort to put NDT's stuff to Experimental Test -
which, of course, would be a Welcome thing [because I already Know,
with Certainty, what the only outcome of such could be]. But, if
that's the case, then why have I never seen NDT credited anywhere?

So, from my perspective, the best possible interpretation of your
'only theory' vs. Experiment post is that folks've realized that I've
understood all along what's been going on, and they're now interested
in 'retro-fitting' things with respect to Truth.

Which is OK with me, as long as Truth is, in fact, Honored.

So, if you, or anyone else wants me to Demonstrate, I will. But that
will 'close the door'.

I was going to 'close the door', myself, before the end of this week,
because it seemed that my ability to continue was at an end.

I don't 'need' to 'close the door' now that I've found Employment. I
can take some 'time' to consider what it is that I should do.

But if I'm required to 'close the door', I will.

"Required:: I'm put in a position in which not 'closing the door'
would be 'moving away from' Truth.

I don't know what other folks' positions are with respect to 'me',
Dag. No one in Neuroscience will talk to me in-person. The
Completeness of that is easy, and Safe, to interpret, but, beyond
that, I know only what I've done, and what I see in the Library and
elsewhere.

You know?

There's a Reason that no one in Neuroscience will meet with me
in-person.

There's a Reason that the Library is converging upon 'NDT.

There's a Reason that things have been 'flying off the handle'
internationally.

I Hope that Reason Converges upon Truth.

It's Hard for me. I'm Bound by Truth, so I can't 'just' Lie about the
Work I've done.

I Honor Truth. Period.

But, if I can feed and shelter myself, I'll just 'take it all on the
chin', as best I can [which isn't easy when one's jaw so often has
Reason to hang down :-]

It's the best I can do.

Folks just Need to stay out from between Truth and me.

The Problem is that there are some folks who just don't get-it with
respect to that.

It's moot, anyway. My posts here in b.n are being 'manipulated'.

I Apologize [again and again and again] for doing more than one thing
in this reply.

Cheers, Dag, ken [K. P. Collins]