What's in obfuscation'?

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 15 05:21:53 EST 2003

Hi Peter, read your msg before a mirror and you'll gain important
insight :-]

Anything anyone does is always 'double-edged-sword' stuff.

The 'adjustment' I try to make, with respect to such, in my approach
is that, while doing difficult stuff, I try to show folks that
"tuning-precision voids" [AoK, Short Paper], which literally embody
absence-of-understanding, can, in fact, be filled-in with
understanding.

I do not know of any 'magic' that can be invoked to accomplish such
'painlessly'.

I understand the Costs inherent in posting as I did in my previous
msg.

What it always comes down to, for me, is, "Do I allow the Costs to
Dictate to me what it is that I 'can' do?"

Nope.

So, you know? If one wants to use double-edged-sword stuff, while
forgetting the other edge, then, "Sit on it" :-] ["The Fonze",
["Aurther Fonzerelli"(?)] the character played by Henry Winkler in
ABC's =Happy Days=]

ken

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:2LIwa.232$iP6.9598 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Hi Ken,
|
| How do you in terms of your thesis (scheme or synthesis) explain
how a
| subconsciously scared side-stepping away from specifying and
"staring
| straight at" the painful primary personal sources of paranoid
ideations
| (whether merely potential, border-line, or full-blown psychotic)
can hide