What's in obfuscation'?

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 15 08:28:43 EST 2003

news:5TJwa.157081$ja4.7528732 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Hi Peter, read your msg before a mirror and you'll gain important
> insight :-]

You were certainly quick (but did not otherwise surprise by) making this
obvious point! :-)

Sorry to steal your thunder by saying, that:
Since long, relevant insights are part of "my picture" (of What Is going
on). And so, yes I _too_ am part of that (my) picture. %-|

> Anything anyone does is always 'double-edged-sword' stuff.

Some such sword-edges are blunt on one side and sharp on the other; other
blunt on both, or sharp on both, etc......;-)

> The 'adjustment' I try to make, with respect to such, in my approach
> is that, while doing difficult stuff, I try to show folks that
> "tuning-precision voids" [AoK, Short Paper], which literally embody
> absence-of-understanding, can, in fact, be filled-in with
> understanding.

Understanding is (in the usual sense of the word) a skill and preoccupation
performed at the cognitive level of our always self-regulatory (in one way
or another) ConsciousnessT. [That is, as "consciousness" is simply, and with
a Tolerance-principled (thereof the T-tag) EPT attitude, or IOW
'accEPTably', EPTly defined and understood].

And, given a less than optimally integrated functional coordination between
the 3 _different_ gross functural (neurophysioanatomical) layers" of
(crudely corresponding to 1st, 2nd and 3rd "line") ConsciousnessT,
if/because CURSES (traumatic, or "primal pain") type memories (IOW,
unconsciously retained and reverberating 'residues of SHITS') are being
chronically reflexively blocked and confined to "subliminal or submerged
(and so have not completely or not at all been deeply consciously
self-regulated-to) status" within a (by competing "actention modules"
populated) "Actention Selection System" (i.e., mainly, an entire nervous
system), *a mere intellectual understanding* is often not good or workable
enough.

> I do not know of any 'magic' that can be invoked to accomplish such
> 'painlessly'.

A semi-rational method of doing 'magic' (often only slightly better than
crudely causing mayhem) is often a result of there being non-optimally
processed (less than optimally self-regulated to) "primal pain" in the
system. (So to speak ;)