Electronic Brain Stimulation - I have some questions about the safety of it

madhatter mad_hatter at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 16 14:45:56 EST 2003

I'm pleased to say in this case the words 'can be' applied, as myself and my
numerous test subjects are all still alive and well. infact, all very
relaxed at this very minute.

--
Kind Regards,
Imanuel Votteler

PLEASE INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL WITH ALL REPLIES
news:358acvgh1toukjb0djtqem622fk6vicaq1 at 4ax.com...