KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 20 19:18:03 EST 2003

"Diplomatic Bonfires"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/20/opinion/20TUE1.html

The problem, all along, has been, and remains, the deliberate 'moving away from' NDT's understanding.

It's the only stuff that can lift folks up out of the hatreds that rend Humanity apart.

That such understanding has been deliberately 'moved away from' is Unacceptable in its entirety.

The more things turn for the worse, the more I 'dispair' that folks who can will Honor Truth. They are Cowards, who seek only to cover their own butts', so as to 'get re-elected', etc., which makes my jaw hang down at the prospect of their 'success'.

K. P. Collins