KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 21 04:04:48 EST 2003

Two articles that disclose Cowardly reactions to the way nervous systems process information, left uncomprehended:

1. "Walk This Way", By MAUREEN DOWD

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/21/opinion/21DOWD.html

"`spatio-temporal gaits' and `3-D body tracking.`"

"`multimodal fusion,' `biometric signatures' and `human kinematics.`"

"Gait-gate"

See AoK, Ap6 - I gave them everything two decades ago. All they can see in the everything is 'weapons systems'. These people are so out-of-control that they cannot see that it is they who are creating all the Danger that exists in the world today.

They are Cowards, 'running' from the Consequences of their own Choices, instead of correcting their mis-takes, and leading Humanity into a Future of Peace.

2. "Senate Votes to Lift Ban on Producing Nuclear Arms", By CARL HULSE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/21/politics/21DEFE.html

This Article describes an Unthinkable act of Cowardice that derives in the way nervous systems process information being left uncomprehended.

The 'legislation' flat-out green-lights suitcase 'nucs'.

The Ramifications of this 'legislation' with respect to the welfare of the Citizenry [and the rest of Humanity] are such that the 'legislation' can only be seen as constituting Treason.

K. P. Collins