KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 22 03:08:27 EST 2003

"Bush Links Europe's Ban on Bio-Crops With Hunger", By DAVID E. SANGER

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/22/international/europe/22PREX.html

I Agree with the European position, and here's why:

Given the genetic 'engineering', it's a certainty that there will be nonevolutionary-standard 3-D energydynamics in foodstuff which will carry their 3-D energydynamics into Human metabolic function.

Then what?

No one knows whether the existence of this or that 'atypical' 3-D energydynamic within Human metabolic function will 'trip-up' Human metabolic function, and finding-out with respect to such is a =Hard= problem.

And that's where TD E/I-minimization enters the neural information-processing dynamics [why this's posted in this thread] - the 'decision' to 'push' genetically-altered crops without attaining Certainty is a low-threshold ['cheap'] "volitional diminishing-returns decision" [AoK, Ap7] that literally gambles with the survival of Humanity.

Who can say that it wasn't an aberrant genetically-engineered 3-D energydynamic that precipitated the onset of SARS, for instance? No one can.

With respect to such matters, the Survival of Humanity has to be put before 'profits'.

Instead, Sadly, it's come to be the-other-way-around here in the 'modern' U. S. A. [See "inversion", AoK, Ap4, and think about it.]

It's come to seem to me that the folks currently in control in Washington, D. C. are Determined to do every Stupid thing that they can 'think' of doing.

K. P. Collins