KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 22 03:21:35 EST 2003

You know?

If folks actually cared about folks starving in Africa, there'd be programs to get them farming machinery, water conservation and distribution technology, and training and Education, and loan programs with Educational-Contingencies that had to be fulfilled.

All this 'genetic-engineering' stuff is is a draconian attempt to 'corner the market' of =FOOD=.

For Goodness' Sake! 'Cornering the market of food?!

Was there ever a 'plan' so Draconian?

I doubt it.

These are our Brothers and Sisters in Humanity, =not= our forcibly-dependent 'consumers'.

The problems are great. Give Honest Assistance with respect to them. Win 'hearts', and good 'hearts', thus won, will open the way to 'profits' enough to go around.

Enough with this detestable 'scheming' with respect to 'self'-seeking 'profits' that only magnify Costs to us all over the long-term.

You Know?

Gees! Wake Up!

K. P. Collins