KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 22 11:59:31 EST 2003

I Understand the Consequences inherent in taking a position, as I have, against mega-corporation 'business' efforts.

It's just that I also Understand a few things about 3-D energydynamics.

No 'molecule' that enters the blood stream does so as an 'inert' substance. Each 'molecule's 3-D energydynamics 'signature' fairly broadcasts its pressence within the myriad 'normal' biochemical events that occur within the body - even the relatively-'rock' stuff of minerals does such in essential ways.

So, when 'molecules' that are not 'normally' extant within foodstuffs are, nevertheless, introduced into the bloodstream, the same stuff transpires with respect to their 'abnormal' 3-D energydynamics 'signatures'. The result is a 'crap shoot' - an exceedingly-short-sighted instance of 'testing-in-production' where the 'testing' regeime is the stuff of Living bodies of fellow Human Beingsm and, in a larger way, all of Humanity itself - because no one knows whether or not this or that 'abnormal' 'molecule's being introduced into the bloodstream will or will not instantiate a biochemical 'chain' that will include the instantiation of a self-perpetuating, self-replicating 'abnormal' 3-D energydynamics.

Agri-, pharmaceutical, pesticide, fertilizer, etc., businesses [any business that, in its functioning, introduces 3-D energydynamics in any way that impacts Human Biology] need to take responsibility for assuring that all possible reactions to their products within Human Biology are 100% Known.

'Testing in production' is Unacceptable with respect to Human Biology, because the 3-D energydynamics 'chains' can take decades to unfold, but when they unfold, have devastating consequences across populations.

Cases in-point?

DDT, myriad carcinogens, contraceptives that instantiate mutated fetuses, animal-feeding practices that introduce prions - mere scraps of 3-D energydynamics - into the food chain.

The standard for all such practice is a Hard one - Evolution's eons-long exhaustive Testing.

The ability to Test to that standard still exceeds our grasp, and while it does, 'testing-in-production' short cuts constitute "volitional diminishing-returns decision" 'temptations that, on our Honor as members of the Human Species, we must not allow ourselves to fall Victim to.

Especially not in the name of 'blind' 'profit'-seeking.

You know?

In such matters, we hold the Future of Humanity in our hands - in our Willingness to Do what Needs to be Done.

Where the Future of Humanity is concerned, it cannot be that the "Whoops!" 'option' is deliberately 'engineered' into 'business planning'.

K. P. Collins