Cortical Columns

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Sun May 25 23:34:13 EST 2003

I was wondering if anyone knew a good basic web site on cortical columns.
I need information to answer questions such as:

"Discuss the role of "cortical columns" in the generation of conscious
sensation."

"Discuss the experimental evidence supporting the hypothesis that cortical
columns are the fundamental functional modules for processing all forms of
sensory information."

Yes, you are helping me with study for exams, thats why I don't expect full
answers (although they would be appriciated :) ). Yes, any basic web sites,
or good textbooks would be of great help...