Cortical Columns

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 26 14:13:56 EST 2003

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9387A8C16FE35BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| I was wondering if anyone knew a good basic web site on cortical
columns.
| I need information to answer questions such as:
|
| "Discuss the role of "cortical columns" in the generation of
conscious
| sensation."
|
| "Discuss the experimental evidence supporting the hypothesis that
cortical
| columns are the fundamental functional modules for processing all
forms of
| sensory information."
|
| Yes, you are helping me with study for exams, thats why I don't
expect full
| answers (although they would be appriciated :) ). Yes, any basic
web sites,
| or good textbooks would be of great help...

It's been in AoK, Ap6 all along.

reposted from comp.ai.philosophy [but I don't suggest you use this
stuff in response to an exam Q. It all stands Verified, but, because
it will probably be 'unfamiliar' to your Prof, and, unless your Prof
is otherwise 'prepared to comprehend what's here, your Prof will tend
to 'blindly' and automatically have a 'moving away from' reaction to
it, and your grade suffer the consequences of that]: