KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 27 08:04:08 EST 2003

It's 'hilarious'. They've 'thrown-the-off-switch' again.

K. P. Collins

  "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:njJAa.175713$ja4.8934396 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
  "Stating the Obvious", By PAUL KRUGMAN

  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/27/opinion/27KRUG.html

  My Analysis is that, while the problem is every bit as Terrible as the Author describes, it stems from a 'Stupidity' that derives in experiential inbredness.

  The folks who've done this to the U. S. Economy hang-out almost exclusively amongst themselves. They get an idea, and it becomes all they experience, and, so, their nervous systems literally grow-into it, progressively, under the dynamics of 'political' coersion.

  They don't have to 'worry' about Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Such never enter their experience, so they cannot even think the thought of their Necessity in the Lives of the majority with whom they'd rather not 'intermingle', or even co-exist with, under The Constitution of The United States of America.

  It's activation-dependence all the way down - and all the way up, too.

  Without the experience, there's just no activation that corresponds to the experience of the vast majority of the Citizenry.

  Knowing the underpinning TD E/I-minimization dynamics, it's 'frightening' to Witness this experiential-inbrededness holding sway in Washington, D. C.

  It's as if they're taking America and Aborting Her.

  K. P. Collins