Entry Level Opportunity in Artificial Intelligence.

Take off UrPants to reply michalchik at aol.comUrPants
Tue May 27 21:51:04 EST 2003

Entry Level Opportunity in Artificial Intelligence.

A2I2 is a private research corporation developing the first true general
artificial intelligence. We are seeking additional team members with a strong
interest in brain function and theories of cognition to help in the evaluation
of our systems performance and capabilities. Position is fulltime but with
flexible hours. Work from home is an option. Candidates must be capable-eager
learners, motivated and patient, comfortable with computers, good problem
solvers and logical thinkers. No formal training is necessary; we will train.
Knowledge of experimental psychology, testing, neural networks, statistics and
scientific method are all pluses. Compensation is primarily in the form of
stock with subsistence level wages. We are based in the LA/Orange County area.

For more information please check out our website:

http://www.adaptiveai.com/

For serious inquiries about the job please contact:

Peter Voss (peter at optimal.org)
Or
Michael Michalchik (Michalchik at aol.com)