grad school GREs

Joe T. josepht at student.umass.edu
Fri May 30 21:15:07 EST 2003

Recently I've been looking into Neurosci. programs. Most sources on
the application process recommend getting average GRE & GPA for the
programs you're looking at to have an idea of whether you'll get in or
not. This makes sense to me, but I have had no luck in finding a
current source to find this info. Is there any book that someone can
recommend, or do I have to ask each school that I am interested in?

Thanks in advance,
Joe