grad school GREs

Kadej kadej at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 02:54:26 EST 2003

I would love to get such information too. From what I see, beyond the
top 20-30 rankings in USNEWS for graduate programs, you can't really
find out about the selectivity of the other schools unless you call
them. I have a feeling, too, that some schools do boast about their
grades and acceptance rate. I have tried calling some universities and
asked about their program, and they said that their admittance rate
into the program is about 10%. Note "admittance" rate. So...if the
program's acceptance rate is 50% and only 20% of the acceptees attend
the school, then that might be the admittance rate. I'm not 100% sure
about this, but yeah...I think they can be pretty vague at times.