KP_PC k.p.collins at
Tue Nov 11 08:37:22 EST 2003

Iraqi Tribes, Asked to Help G.I.'s, Say They Can't

Published: November 11, 2003"

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"Since Baghdad fell in April, five different American commanders have tried to tame Falluja, a rough and tumble city of 450,000 people that lived almost exclusively off the patronage of Mr. Hussein's government."

These dynamics the prejudice toward the familiar [PTOFA] that derives in 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization on both sides of what's going on in Iraq.

Just as PTOFA results in the folks in Falluja clinging to old, long-familiar stuff, rather than co-operating with U. S. efforts to lift-up their Nation, it was PTOFA that resulted in leadership here in the U. S. clinging to old, long-familiar stuff, rather than apply NDT's understanding to the problem of achieving Peace.

Both sides, same-old, same-old.

It's Tragically-'hilarious'.

K. P. Collins

Sorry, be-cause of a malicious attack,
I've had to instruct my ISP to block all
email :-[ So, if you want to contact me,
please do it in the bionet.neuroscience.
newsgroup by posting a message.