Is there a technical neuroscience newsgroup?

Chris chigg34 at
Fri Nov 14 00:39:07 EST 2003

Thanks for the ref, Giddeon.
After a bit of searching I finally found "A simple method for
fabricating ... microwire arrays", Tsai & Yen in Neuroscience Methods
2003 (in press).

I think they made the steps simple enough that I might just be able to
get it right after four or five tries.