Brain clues to attention disorder

John H. johnh at
Fri Nov 21 07:59:31 EST 2003

Actually I iterated the same point to some friends, that the changes seen
may reflect under utilisation as a consequence of ADHD. Moreover, the
changes noted in this article do not appear to take into account the
hyperactivity element. I'm rather ignorant about ADHD but suspect the
midbrain is the region to look at (caudate\putamen), Nacc, or VTA seem more

Hobby horses are fun except when they kick you out of the saddle.

John H.

"Matthew Kirkcaldie" <Matthew.Kirkcaldie at> wrote
in message
news:Matthew.Kirkcaldie-68C229.17514721112003 at