'gravity' [was Re: 'gravioty']

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 3 18:09:40 EST 2003

Whoops! Got the 1-bit-'error'-short-shrifting
'blues' :-]

Depending on SSW<->UES-harmonics-
phase conditions, there =can be= an Ob-
servable =decrease= in 'stability' - decay
'event' volume will =increase=.

So I've got to qualify my "'always'" as I used
it in what's quoted below.

Overall, the plot will reflect the NL-P as I've
discussed it.

The SSW<->UES energy-'containment' UES
'pressure' is also calculable via this approach
[one of a g'zillion ways that it is].

ken [k. p. collins]

news:K4nfb.168264$3o3.12216863 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| BTW, this stuff has been in TH for at least 25 years.
| I've discussed it repeatedly here in b.n and in other
| online 'places'.
|
| It's the way TH handles what's been referred to
| as "radioactive decay" - Deterministically.
|
| I've added an important thing to the discussion
| below.
|
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

news:RNmfb.168255$3o3.12214120 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |

news:XKrcb.152072$0v4.11317282 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | [...]
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:3xrcb.152062$0v4.11315265 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | "`Other Dimensions? She's in Pursuit'
| | By DENNIS OVERBYE
| |
| | Published: September 30, 2003"
| |
| | http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/30/science/30MARI.html
| |
| | It's not necessary to invoke dimensions greater
| | than three.
| |
| | It's in Tapered Harmony that, if it looks like a
| | quantity of energy is 'going away', it's be-cause
| | that energy is just 'winking-out' of =observability=
| | as its ephemerance [freedom to move] increases
| | beyond a threshold, and the energy 'just' returns to
| | the UES.
| |
| | This's all Testable.
| |
| | Iff physical reality is as above, an Observable increase
| | in the quantity of applied energy that's required to
| | produce the 'usual' 'particle'-collision dynamics will
| | occur.
| |
| | This's be-cause, when energy returns to the UES,
| | the UES 'pressure' local to that 'event' augments,
| | which 'bolsters' all local SSW<->UES harmonics'
| | energy-'containment' dynamics.
| |
| | I'll be surprised if all the data necessary to Verify
| | this position has not already been collected at
| | Fermilab and.or CERN.
| |
| | The only 'difficulty' is that a continuous stream of data
| | is Necessary. You can't 'pick-and-choose' as the folks
| | at Fermilab are doing - or you'll miss the thing that
| | you want to observe - the 'instantaneous'-but-exceed-
| | ingly-fleeting augmentation of collision stability [which
| | will be Observable as an 'instantaneous' event-decrease.
| |
| | Get it?
| |
| | The dynamics are roughly-analogous to what happens
| | when one gets into one's car on a cold morning, drives
| | off without allowing the engine to warm-up, and stomps
| | the accelerator - the fuel-air mixture often becomes too-
| | rich, and the engine loses power briefly.
| |
| | The diminution of detector events is analogous to this
| | be-cause the local UES is 'too-rich' :-]
| |