'gravity' [was Re: 'gravioty']

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 5 01:33:02 EST 2003

one important comment added below.

news:cUNfb.164863$0v4.12438650 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:4Gnfb.168292$3o3.12220494 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | further comments below.
| |

news:Uknfb.168274$3o3.12218516 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | Whoops! Got the 1-bit-'error'-short-shrifting
| | | 'blues' :-]
| | |
| | | Depending on SSW<->UES-harmonics-
| | | phase conditions, there =can be= an Ob-
| | | servable =decrease= in 'stability' - decay
| | | 'event' volume will =increase=.
| |
| | This's, essentially, what happens in so-called
| | 'nuclear' explosions.
| |
| | | So I've got to qualify my "'always'" as I used
| | | it in what's quoted below.
| | |
| | | Overall, the plot will reflect the NL-P as I've
| | | discussed it.
| |
| | Which, come to think of it, [the NL-P] should also
| | be directly-readable in 'nuclear'-reactor control-rod-
| | setting data.
| |
| | Get it?
| |
| | It's not 'random'.

There's an 'appearance' of 'randomness' that derives
in:

1. the fact that the maximally-'compressed' and max-
imally-'expanded' sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
harmonics, and the possibilitiy of their 'coincidence'
in 3-space, are so exeedingly-fleeting, and

2. seeing the UES and its inherent energydynamics
were 'outlawed' after Einstein's 1095 Special Relativity
Paper was Published.

The 'appearance' of there 'being randomness' stems
from absence of understanding with respect to these
two things.

The exceeding-fleeting-ness of the maximally-'com-
pressed' ["nucleation"] and maximally-'expanded'
["shelling"] sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
harmonics instantiate the =illusion= of 'randomness',
because, not understanding the NL-P [nonlinear-
perspective], the Continuity of the energydynamics
inherent cannot even be imagined - all one ob-
serves are seemingly-'disconnected' 'events' be-
cause, absent an understanding of the NL-P-
varying nature of the SSW<->UES harmonics, one
doesn't understand that there's exceeding-fleeting-
ness in-there, and, instead, construes the energy-
dynamics as 'being random'.

They're not 'random', though.

They 'just' occur in rigorous accord with the NL-P,
See?

The other thing is that the UES ["luminiferous aether",
fut free-to-flow] being 'outlawed' simultaneously 'out-
lawed' the Seeing of the NL-P and it's inherent
nonlinear-variabilities.

So, in the absence of such understanding, things that
are actually Continuous and Deterministic 'appear' to
'be random'.

Everything within physical reality just implodes to
Unity when one Sees the NL-P and the UES.

Which is why, in this thread, I've been providing the
means to See both [in Testable ways].

There're g'zillions of other ways, but I'm still "fighting-
the-'blindness`" that descended upon Thought way-
back-when - working on Clarifying the nervous-system
dynamics through which the 'blindness' 'exists', rather
than iterating the g'zillions of ways [just yet].

[I'm =Sorry that, in this discussion, it 'appears' that I'm
'too-full-of-myself'. That's not actually the case. Here's
how it happened: This evening I went over to Dad's
house to do my laundry. While the dryer was running,
I went out "one last 'time`" to say my Rosary while walk-
ing around the "point" [the streets at Dad's come to a
"point" - my walk forms a Triangle - for the past decade,
it's been my 'dream' to purchase the vacant lot at the 'tip'
of the "point", so I could be close-by Dad, and, yet, not
impacting his Freedom - it's most of why I've begged
and begged.

While saying the Rosary, the stuff of the "bucket experi-
ment" that I posted earlier just 'popped'-in-there.

It's obvious why. The remains of my old cellar 'workshop'
are right-there next to the dryer - under the stairs - and
looking upon it brought a 'flood' of memories of the
stuff I Explored there.

And then there was Dad's 'presence', lke a 'ghost' in
the house - I could 'see' the way everything was placed
just weeks earlier - and I 'felt' Dad's 'Fire' - his relentless
pursuit of this Home on behalf of our Family.

So, what happened was that, when all of this got 'coupled'
with 'next-week'. my own nervous-system energydynamics
were exceedingly-'compressed' - TD E/I soared - and I
was 'lifted-over-the-top' of understanding the stuff in the
"bucket experiment".

So, I'm not really "having too much fun", and I'm not
actually 'too-full-of-myself'.

It's just that there's so much that's 'rending-the-Spirit'
in-there that I either had to 'grab the bull by the horns'
or wallow in the 'agony' of it all, and, like Dad tended
to do, I Chose the former - and shared it with 'you'.

When one has the means to 'embrace' it, TD E/I(up)
is Good.

Which is the Thing that I've been Wanting all along to
Share with folks.

Anyway, that's how I Saw what was in the "bucket".

Nice job on the sump pump, Ger. And, Jim, it's not
yet New Year's Eve, but I'm thinking of you.

I Love you both.

ken

| | It all behaves in rigorous accord with the NL-P be-
| | cause it all reduces to the one-way flow of energy
| | from 'order' to dis-'order' that is what's =described=
| | by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].
| |
| | [Those who are 'alarmed' that I've discussed in terms
| | of 'nuclear' stuff should actually be Alarmed that 'nuclear'
| | arsenels exist but a general understanding of the NL-P
| | has not existed - 'nuclear' weapons are =not= what they've
| | been presumed to be - =that= is what's Humanity-wide-
| | Worthy of =Alarm=.]
| |
| | Anyway, what I'm doing in this discussion is working to
| | provide the 'big-picture' in a way that Physicists can
| | understand - if they want to Test TH.
| |
| | It matters Greatly with respect to the Survival of
| | Humanity, which is actually why I'm discussing it. kpc
| |
| | | The SSW<->UES energy-'containment' UES
| | | 'pressure' is also calculable via this approach
| | | [one of a g'zillion ways that it is].
| | |
| | | ken [k. p. collins]
| | |