'gravity' [was Re: 'gravioty']

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 5 20:18:13 EST 2003

"TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid

[edited]

Sunday October 5, 2003

Happy Birthday to...
   In 1882 Robert Hutchings Goddard, father of modern rocketry
   In 1905 Ray Kroc, who gave Ronald McDonald a job.

On this day...
   In 1921 1st radio broadcast of the World Series.
   In 1970 PBS becomes a network."

Some Worthy Beginnings.

Anyway, the denominator in the Planck
black body equation,

exponent = (h * C) / (WaveLength * BoltzK * TempK)
denominator = WaveLength ^ 5 * ((e.NL ^ exponent) - 1),

itself exhibits NL-P variability - extremely-rapid
incrementing at short wavelengths [high frequencies].

What the Planck equation does is approximate
the NL-P that derives Exactly and Deterministically
in the SSW<->UES 'compression'<->'expansion'
harmonics NL-P variability.

It's all in the little QBasic apps that I've posted in
long-former discussions.

Check it out.

You know - :when the going gets tough, the tough
get going."

Are you "Tough"?

Get going :-]

ken [k. p. collins]

news:mpWfb.165172$0v4.12474030 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:yWOfb.164905$0v4.12444408 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | one important comment added below.
| |

news:cUNfb.164863$0v4.12438650 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | First, yes, I'm deliberately leaving this discussion
| | | 'disjointed' because I want those who can get its
| | | stuff in-Fullness to get-it [they will, 'dis-jointed' or
| | | not], while allowing others to not 'worry' about its
| | | stuff.
| | |
| | | To continue - consider the balancing of 'angular
| | | momentum' and 'gravity' that's Observable in the
| | | little "bucket experiment" that I discussed in the
| | | ~~"NL-P" thread a couple of weeks back.
| | |
| | | Note how everything within it is obviously Connected.
| | |
| | | That is, note how what's been referred to as
| | | "gravity" is periodically-'dominant'.
| | |
| | | Go deep in-there, and you'll see that this is a macro-
| | | scopic instance of the Same-Stuff that I discussed
| | | with respect to accelerator collisions - the "bucket
| | | sub-system" exhibits =Exactly= the same UES-'enrich-
| | | ment' that I discussed in my previous post with re-
| | | spect to accelerator "decay-product volumes".
| | |
| | | So one doesn't need an accelerator. All one needs
| | | is a bucket of water and a bit of 'topsoil' :-]
| | |
| | | Voila - one Sees the UES-flow, and everything that
| | | really matters within physical reality can be calculated
| | | [albeit, roughly] from the periodicity of the 'comma's
| | | disolution and reformation.
| | |
| | | Can you See it?
| | |
| | | The 'angular momentum' periodically 'disappears'
| | | into the UES local to the bucket, only to 'reappear'
| | | as a physical-Consequence of the UES's 'spring-
| | | ing'-back from it's locally-over-'pressurized' 'state'.
| | |
| | | And, as the energydynamics unfold, WDB2T can
| | | be calculated in the weakening of the 'comma's
| | | reformation.
| | |
| | | It's the Same-Stuff that I discussed with respect to
| | | accelerator energydynamics, but in-a-bucket :-]
| | |
| | | Statistical Mechanics will, of course, see the buck-
| | | et sub-system differently. They'll see the individual
| | | 'atoms' ['molecules'] as 'interacting locally' in a way
| | | that reflects their periodic 'statistical' 'random mo-
| | | tions' [which, in light of water's 'incompressibility',
| | | leaves a lot to the imagination :-]
| | |
| | | Gees 'louise', why not just See the UES-flow?
| | |
| | | Why not just See the energy going back-and-forth
| | | in the UES, and the overall Nature of this physically-
| | | real energy-flow that is WDB2T?
| | |
| | | It matters-greatly because the little 'comma' dynamics
| | | are extraordinarily-powerful when their 'big-brothers'
| | | are discussed from the perspective of nervous-system
| | | function [see the "DNA-tuning [...]" thread].
| | |
| | | It's all wave<->wave thresholding energydynamics that
| | | extends, continuously, right into the SSW<->UES
| | | harmonics that are what have been referred to as "atoms".
| | |
| | | Get-it?
| | |
| | | Getting-it 'opens the door' to vast New Possibilities
| | | with respect to the useful tuning of energydynamics.
| | |
| | | A whole New Future.
| | |
| | | It's a New 'Day' for all of Humanity - all that's necessary
| | | is a 'bucket-full' of understanding :-]
| | |
| | | ken [k. p. collins]
| | |
| | | P. S. Please Forgive me if, as the Country Song says,
| | | I'm having "Too Much Fun" :-] kpc
| | |

news:4Gnfb.168292$3o3.12220494 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |

news:Uknfb.168274$3o3.12218516 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| |
| | There's an 'appearance' of 'randomness' that derives
| | in:
| |
| | 1. the fact that the maximally-'compressed' and max-
| | imally-'expanded' sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
| | harmonics, and the possibilitiy of their 'coincidence'
| | in 3-space, are so exeedingly-fleeting, and
| |
| | 2. seeing the UES and its inherent energydynamics
| | were 'outlawed' after Einstein's 1095 Special Relativity
| | Paper was Published.
| |
| | The 'appearance' of there 'being randomness' stems
| | from absence of understanding with respect to these
| | two things.
| |
| | The exceeding-fleeting-ness of the maximally-'com-
| | pressed' ["nucleation"] and maximally-'expanded'
| | ["shelling"] sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
| | harmonics instantiate the =illusion= of 'randomness',
| | because, not understanding the NL-P [nonlinear-
| | perspective], the Continuity of the energydynamics
| | inherent cannot even be imagined - all one ob-
| | serves are seemingly-'disconnected' 'events' be-
| | cause, absent an understanding of the NL-P-
| | varying nature of the SSW<->UES harmonics, one
| | doesn't understand that there's exceeding-fleeting-
| | ness in-there, and, instead, construes the energy-
| | dynamics as 'being random'.
| |
| | They're not 'random', though.
| |
| | They 'just' occur in rigorous accord with the NL-P,
| | See?
| |
| | The other thing is that the UES ["luminiferous aether",
| | fut free-to-flow] being 'outlawed' simultaneously 'out-
| | lawed' the Seeing of the NL-P and it's inherent
| | nonlinear-variabilities.
| |
| | So, in the absence of such understanding, things that
| | are actually Continuous and Deterministic 'appear' to
| | 'be random'.
| |
| | Everything within physical reality just implodes to
| | Unity when one Sees the NL-P and the UES.
| |
| | Which is why, in this thread, I've been providing the
| | means to See both [in Testable ways].
| |
| | There're g'zillions of other ways, but I'm still "fighting-
| | the-'blindness`" that descended upon Thought way-
| | back-when - working on Clarifying the nervous-system
| | dynamics through which the 'blindness' 'exists', rather
| | than iterating the g'zillions of ways [just yet].
| |
| | [I'm =Sorry that, in this discussion, it 'appears' that I'm
| | 'too-full-of-myself'. That's not actually the case. Here's
| | how it happened: This evening I went over to Dad's
| | house to do my laundry. While the dryer was running,
| | I went out "one last 'time`" to say my Rosary while walk-
| | ing around the "point" [the streets at Dad's come to a
| | "point" - my walk forms a Triangle - for the past decade,
| | it's been my 'dream' to purchase the vacant lot at the 'tip'
| | of the "point", so I could be close-by Dad, and, yet, not
| | impacting his Freedom - it's most of why I've begged
| | and begged.
| |
| | While saying the Rosary, the stuff of the "bucket experi-
| | ment" that I posted earlier just 'popped'-in-there.
| |
| | It's obvious why. The remains of my old cellar 'workshop'
| | are right-there next to the dryer - under the stairs - and
| | looking upon it brought a 'flood' of memories of the
| | stuff I Explored there.
| |
| | And then there was Dad's 'presence', lke a 'ghost' in
| | the house - I could 'see' the way everything was placed
| | just weeks earlier - and I 'felt' Dad's 'Fire' - his relentless
| | pursuit of this Home on behalf of our Family.
| |
| | So, what happened was that, when all of this got 'coupled'
| | with 'next-week'. my own nervous-system energydynamics
| | were exceedingly-'compressed' - TD E/I soared - and I
| | was 'lifted-over-the-top' of understanding the stuff in the
| | "bucket experiment".
| |
| | So, I'm not really "having too much fun", and I'm not
| | actually 'too-full-of-myself'.
| |
| | It's just that there's so much that's 'rending-the-Spirit'
| | in-there that I either had to 'grab the bull by the horns'
| | or wallow in the 'agony' of it all, and, like Dad tended
| | to do, I Chose the former - and shared it with 'you'.
| |
| | When one has the means to 'embrace' it, TD E/I(up)
| | is Good.
| |
| | Which is the Thing that I've been Wanting all along to
| | Share with folks.
| |
| | Anyway, that's how I Saw what was in the "bucket".
| |
| | Nice job on the sump pump, Ger. And, Jim, it's not
| | yet New Year's Eve, but I'm thinking of you.
| |
| | I Love you both.
| |
| | ken