The Nonlinearity of Perspective - again [was Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 6 08:30:32 EST 2003

[I'll break-off from reposting everything, but I
want to add a few things while keeping this
discussion of-a-piece.]

"TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid

[edited]

Monday October 6, 2003
   Universal Children's Day"

What about 'simple' projectile motion?

Say, a cannon ball.

You know - 'parabola', max-range at 45 degrees,
'time'-of-flight for the 'horizontal' instance the same
as if you dropped the projectile, etc., etc., etc.

Doesn't seem to be the sort of nonlinearity that I've
been discussing in-there, eh?

Not from the traditional approach to calculating it.

But, look-a-bit-closer, and you'll see the NL-P.

"Gees! He's really fallen off his rocker now."

:-]

To See the NL-P, one has to always calculate the
problem in terms of its net energydynamics.

In order to launch the projectile [the cannon ball, or
any other - a baseball from a Pitcher's hand - same-old,
same-old], there has to be an initial enerfy-flow that
imparts motion to the projectile, and this initial energy-
flow is always [of course] in rigorous accord with WDB2T.

That is, in the case of a cannon ball, there's an explosion
in the cannon.

There it is - the NL-P.

See?

Remember the Appollp Moon Missions?

Remember the awesome Saturn-5's?

The greatest proportion of the fuel they consumed
in sending the Eagle, and its mates, to the moon
was consumed in close proximity to the launch pad.

That's the NL-P, which is always in the energydynamics.

Of course the Engineers who designed the Saturn-5
Calculated all of this, but they didn't See the NL-P -
nor, more-importantly, its Universality.

What about collisions?

Same-old, same-old.

The traditional way to calculate them is via the resolution
of 'force' vectors. And this works passably, but it, too,
'hides' the NL-P in the Calculations.

There's =always= a deformation in-there.

And the NL-P is right-there, in the =energy-flow= through
which that deformation occurs.

Automobile-Engineers save Lives by Calculating the
"crumple zone" deformation structures which perform
work against the NL-P - to spread its energydynamics.

But they don't recognize the NL-P, nor its Universality -
even though it's always right-there in the Topology of
the remains of any car, post-collision.

See the energy-flow.

It's =always= in rigorous-accord with the NL-P.

'You' won't believe it until you hammer on it, so go
ahead, Test it to your 'heart's-content.

=Reader's Digest= used to affix their cover advertise-
ments with streams of that 'semi-sticking, stretchy glue'.

It's still used, but the application techniques have been
refined - much-thinner now, so it doesn't work as well as
it used to - but every month, when the =RD= came in, I
used to Love carefully pealing off the cover ads. This care
was to preserve the integrity of the stretchy-'glue'. The 'glue'
would usually remain affixed to the magazine's cover. Then,
with considerable care, I'd peal the 'glue' from the cover.
I did so carefully, not because care was necessary, but
because, if one does the 'pealing' at a slow, uniform rate,
the stretchy-'glue' would stretch nonlinearly - the longer the
detached section, the more the detached section would
stretch "it's the NL-P!"]. I used to like to see how thin I could
get it without it's parting. Then, as the section of the 'glue'
still attached to the cover of the magazine grew short,
there was always a 'moment' of Truth in which it'd part from
the cover of the magazine with a snap, and when I'd look
at the result glommed-up against my thumb and index finger,
it's always be 'piled-up' in a veritable 'picture' of the NL-P :-]

I've related this particular instance because it's a fairly-
complex case - but there is the NL-P, in the stretchiness,
very-controllably-observable, but always right-there, in
your hands, which allows your nervous system to Calculate
mightily with respect to it.

The NL-P =everywhere= one looks - in =everything= one
experiences - be-cause it's Deterministically in the
SSW<->UES harmonics of which everything within
physical reality  is comprised. Each macroscopic NL-P
derives in the microscopic NL-P's of the SSW<->UES
harmonics that comprise it.

Where it gets interesting is in 'electrical' phenomena.

And ["of course"] where it =really= gets Interesting is
in the 'Coulomb force' dynamics that occur within our
nervous systems [which I discussed in another thread
recently - here, I'm doing the usual reiteration from a
slightly-different perspective - in order to converge upon
the NL-P which is TD E/I-minimization within 'your'
nervous system :-]

The matter-of-fact Possibility of which is, on this
Univerals Children's Day, leaves me with Aching-Sorrow -
that I'm still Failing to win an Opportunity to write an
Organized account of these things upon which the
Survival of Humanity Depends.

A few addenda below.

news:pp3gb.170586$3o3.12468155 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid
|
| [edited]
|
| Sunday October 5, 2003
|
| Happy Birthday to...
|    In 1882 Robert Hutchings Goddard, father of modern rocketry
|    In 1905 Ray Kroc, who gave Ronald McDonald a job.
|
| On this day...
|    In 1921 1st radio broadcast of the World Series.
|    In 1970 PBS becomes a network."
|
| Some Worthy Beginnings.
|
| Anyway, the denominator in the Planck
| black body equation,
|
| exponent = (h * C) / (WaveLength * BoltzK * TempK)
| denominator = WaveLength ^ 5 * ((e.NL ^ exponent) - 1),
|
| itself exhibits NL-P variability - extremely-rapid
| incrementing at short wavelengths [high frequencies].
|
| What the Planck equation does is approximate
| the NL-P that derives Exactly and Deterministically
| in the SSW<->UES 'compression'<->'expansion'
| harmonics NL-P variability.
|
| It's all in the little QBasic apps that I've posted in
| long-former discussions.
|
| Check it out.

If you do, say, varying TempK by 1000, you'll get
plots that're =Exactly= analogous to the plots of
the NL-P that are included in Ap6 of the paper
edition of AoK [with respect to the "nonlinearity
of perspective" of approaching objects, with
discussion of how this enters into visual-motor
[whole-body motor] coordination, with particular
respect to collision-avoidance].

I've pointed this out in order to give those who
have access to the paper edition's plots insight
into the NL-P's everywhere-ness.

=Everything= that happens within nervous systems
exhibits the NL-P - all Observably.

Why not See it?

More below.

news:mpWfb.165172$0v4.12474030 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | What?
| |
| | You doubt it?
| |
| | Look at the Same-Stuff from the perspective
| | of the black body radiation power spectrum.
| |
| | As TempK increases, the max of the power
| | spectrum shifts =continuously= 'left' [which is
| | how I plot it - don't 'you' :-] - toward the high-
| | frequency end of the power spectrum.
| |
| | This's 100% the NL-P :-]
| |
| | The UES local to the black body is becoming
| | increasingly-'pressurized' in accord with the
| | NL-P.
| |
| | So, up to a wave<->wave threshold for the
| | system as a whole, the SSW<->UES harmonics
| | interact continuously-increasingly-more.
| |
| | But beyond that threshold, in rigorous accord with
| | the NL-P, the SSW<->UES harmonics spend
| | continuously-decreasing 'time' in their maximally-
| | 'compressed' and maximally-'expanded' sub-
| | phases, and it's be-cause of this that the power
| | of the black body power spectrum drops-off at
| | high frequencies.
| |
| | It's all continuous wave<->wave thresholding dyn-
| | amics, but the SSW<->UES harmonics ['atoms']
| | are 'just' hitting their maxes continuously-more-
| | asynchronously - at high-frequencies, they're "all
| | dressed-up with nowhere to go" ['lonely' little
| | globs of energy with which I can empathize :-]
| |
| | Get-it?
| |
| | This is the physical Why of the black-body power
| | specturm's curve.
| |
| | It's all due to the fleeting-ness of the SSW<->UES
| | harmonics' max-sub-phases which increases in
| | NL-P-proportion to TempK.
| |
| | Up to the 'left'-shifting wave<->wave interaction
| | threshold, this increases black body spectrum
| | power be-cause there's midling-NL-P-more
| | SSW<->UES harmonics within interaction-
| | viable 'states' of 'compression' and 'expansion'.
| |
| | But, beyond that threshold [which, itself, varies
| | in an NL-P-way with respect to TempK],
| | wave<->wave interaction possibilities decrease
| | [also in accord with the NL-P], be-cause the
| | maxes occur NL-P-increasingly-fleetingly.
| |
| | So the black body power spectrum drops-off
| | with respect to these high-frequency NL-P-
| | increasingly-'loners'.
| |
| | That's all there is to the black body power spectrum.
| |
| | It's 100% the NL-P.
| |
| | 100% continuous wave<->wave energydynamics.
| |
| | 100% in accord with WDB2T.
| |
| | Get-it?
| |
| | One can Observe all of the Same-Stuff in the little
| | "bucket" experiment [it's in the sub-harmonics and
| | their interference dynamics].
| |
| | In analogous ways, the NL-P makes short-work of
| | all of physical reality at all scales. [I know of no rep-
| | licable experimental result that's not already
| | integrated. in analogous ways, within Tapered
| | Harmony. So 'fire-away'. It'll only become more-
| | clear to 'you' with each such Challenge.]
| |
| | Why not See it?
| |
| | Why not use it?
| |
| | No 'excuses' 'because' it's not the 'familiar' thing :-]
| |
| | ken [k. p. collins]
| |

news:yWOfb.164905$0v4.12444408 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | one important comment added below.
| | |

news:cUNfb.164863$0v4.12438650 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |

news:4Gnfb.168292$3o3.12220494 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |

news:Uknfb.168274$3o3.12218516 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | |
| | | There's an 'appearance' of 'randomness' that derives
| | | in:
| | |
| | | 1. the fact that the maximally-'compressed' and max-
| | | imally-'expanded' sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
| | | harmonics, and the possibilitiy of their 'coincidence'
| | | in 3-space, are so exeedingly-fleeting, and
| | |
| | | 2. seeing the UES and its inherent energydynamics
| | | were 'outlawed' after Einstein's 1095 Special Relativity
| | | Paper was Published.

=Important= [to me, at least] Einstein remains one of my
Heroes. I Ache for him because he got caught-up in the
'quantum fashion' of his 'times'. I deeply-Respect him for
his steadfast embracing of Common Sense physical reality,
even when he paid The Last FUll Measure of Devotion,
as his 'peers' relegated him to 'history' because, despite
his 1905 "Photoelectric Effect" paper, which invoked
'photons' ['quanta'], he'd not "jump on the 'quantum'
bandwagon".

Because of his comments with respect to 2nd Thermo,
I remain convinced that, had he not been badgered by
his 'peers' in Physics, he'd've developed an analog of
Tapered Harmony back when he was in his prime.

He never actually Rejected the aether, BTW. It's just
that statements in his Special Relativity paper 'took
on a life of their own' in the midst of the piling-up of
'quantum' 'epicycle-calculation' - the 'quantum band
wagon' stuff.

No more addenda this post. kpc

| | | The 'appearance' of there 'being randomness' stems
| | | from absence of understanding with respect to these
| | | two things.
| | |
| | | The exceeding-fleeting-ness of the maximally-'com-
| | | pressed' ["nucleation"] and maximally-'expanded'
| | | ["shelling"] sub-phases of the SSW<->UES
| | | harmonics instantiate the =illusion= of 'randomness',
| | | because, not understanding the NL-P [nonlinear-
| | | perspective], the Continuity of the energydynamics
| | | inherent cannot even be imagined - all one ob-
| | | serves are seemingly-'disconnected' 'events' be-
| | | cause, absent an understanding of the NL-P-
| | | varying nature of the SSW<->UES harmonics, one
| | | doesn't understand that there's exceeding-fleeting-
| | | ness in-there, and, instead, construes the energy-
| | | dynamics as 'being random'.
| | |
| | | They're not 'random', though.
| | |
| | | They 'just' occur in rigorous accord with the NL-P,
| | | See?
| | |
| | | The other thing is that the UES ["luminiferous aether",
| | | fut free-to-flow] being 'outlawed' simultaneously 'out-
| | | lawed' the Seeing of the NL-P and it's inherent
| | | nonlinear-variabilities.
| | |
| | | So, in the absence of such understanding, things that
| | | are actually Continuous and Deterministic 'appear' to
| | | 'be random'.
| | |
| | | Everything within physical reality just implodes to
| | | Unity when one Sees the NL-P and the UES.
| | |
| | | Which is why, in this thread, I've been providing the
| | | means to See both [in Testable ways].
| | |
| | | There're g'zillions of other ways, but I'm still "fighting-
| | | the-'blindness`" that descended upon Thought way-
| | | back-when - working on Clarifying the nervous-system
| | | dynamics through which the 'blindness' 'exists', rather
| | | than iterating the g'zillions of ways [just yet].
| | |
| | | [I'm =Sorry that, in this discussion, it 'appears' that I'm
| | | 'too-full-of-myself'. That's not actually the case. Here's
| | | how it happened: This evening I went over to Dad's
| | | house to do my laundry. While the dryer was running,
| | | I went out "one last 'time`" to say my Rosary while walk-
| | | ing around the "point" [the streets at Dad's come to a
| | | "point" - my walk forms a Triangle - for the past decade,
| | | it's been my 'dream' to purchase the vacant lot at the 'tip'
| | | of the "point", so I could be close-by Dad, and, yet, not
| | | impacting his Freedom - it's most of why I've begged
| | | and begged.
| | |
| | | While saying the Rosary, the stuff of the "bucket experi-
| | | ment" that I posted earlier just 'popped'-in-there.
| | |
| | | It's obvious why. The remains of my old cellar 'workshop'
| | | are right-there next to the dryer - under the stairs - and
| | | looking upon it brought a 'flood' of memories of the
| | | stuff I Explored there.
| | |
| | | And then there was Dad's 'presence', lke a 'ghost' in
| | | the house - I could 'see' the way everything was placed
| | | just weeks earlier - and I 'felt' Dad's 'Fire' - his relentless
| | | pursuit of this Home on behalf of our Family.
| | |
| | | So, what happened was that, when all of this got 'coupled'
| | | with 'next-week'. my own nervous-system energydynamics
| | | were exceedingly-'compressed' - TD E/I soared - and I
| | | was 'lifted-over-the-top' of understanding the stuff in the
| | | "bucket experiment".
| | |
| | | So, I'm not really "having too much fun", and I'm not
| | | actually 'too-full-of-myself'.
| | |
| | | It's just that there's so much that's 'rending-the-Spirit'
| | | in-there that I either had to 'grab the bull by the horns'
| | | or wallow in the 'agony' of it all, and, like Dad tended
| | | to do, I Chose the former - and shared it with 'you'.
| | |
| | | When one has the means to 'embrace' it, TD E/I(up)
| | | is Good.
| | |
| | | Which is the Thing that I've been Wanting all along to
| | | Share with folks.
| | |
| | | Anyway, that's how I Saw what was in the "bucket".
| | |
| | | Nice job on the sump pump, Ger. And, Jim, it's not
| | | yet New Year's Eve, but I'm thinking of you.
| | |
| | | I Love you both.
| | |
| | | ken