The Nonlinearity of Perspective - again [was Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 6 12:52:13 EST 2003

One addendum below.

news:cChgb.171019$3o3.12539318 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:mpegb.166377$0v4.12583282 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | [...]
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | If you do, say, varying TempK by 1000, you'll get
| | | plots that're =Exactly= analogous to the plots of
| | | the NL-P that are included in Ap6 of the paper
| | | edition of AoK [with respect to the "nonlinearity
| | | of perspective" of approaching objects, with
| | | discussion of how this enters into visual-motor
| | | [whole-body motor] coordination, with particular
| | | respect to collision-avoidance].
| | [...]
|
| CORRECTION: It's =NOT= Exactly analogous.
|
| The Planck equation contains more 'fudge' than
| I noticed when I scanned the data. Since the
| numerator is constant, it's all in the denominator.
|
| I wrote a little app this AM that discloses it.
|
| I'll post it as a reply to this msg.
|
| The physically-real energydynamics of the black body
| power spectrum are as I discussed them earlier in this
| thread. It's =all= the NL-P - the way that SSW 'density'
| increases with TempK and frequency 'optimizes' at
| the BB power spectrum max, [...]

This 'optimization' is the physical reality that underpins
the "left-shift" [toward the high-frequency end] of BB
power spectrum.

I've not calculated it, yet, but I Expect that, when I
get around to it, I'll Verify that 'nuclear' energydynamics
'left-shift' in the same way.

Which is why I've been 'jumping-up-and-down' about
'nuclear' arsenels.

They represent more-Danger to Humanity than has
been 'presumed'. kpc

[...]