KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 7 09:56:18 EST 2003

"Arabs' Fear: A New Crisis to Add to a Troubled List
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR

Published: October 7, 2003"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/07/international/middleeast/07ARAB.html?hp

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"A ministry statement said he asked the ambassadors to help `prevent Israel from launching these acts, which constitute a grave escalation in the region that may threaten regional and international peace and security.`"

Warning!

Accelerating TD E/I.

"Zone of randomness", AoK, Ap4.

"Nonlinearity of perspective", AoK, Ap6.

"inward spiral", AoK, Ap8.

To those involved [and those who can redirect the circumstances]: Use NTD to lift yourselves [those on all 'sides'] up out of the accelerating-TD E/I conditions.

It's 'simple' to do, but 'Difficult' because doing so is 'unfamiliar'.

That means folks have to 'count to ten' while Learning NDT's stuff.

[Which is a pretty-good way to do something other than whatever it is that, otherwise, elevates TD E/I - which is what's =Necessary=. You know - folks on all 'sides' need to stop trying to 'dictate', and start trying to understand why 'you' want to 'dictate' from the perspective of that which is 'familiar' to 'you', with the only result being that TD E/I augments, further..]

k. p. collins