The Nonlinearity of Perspective - again [was Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 7 13:30:53 EST 2003

news:ALCgb.172173$3o3.12648595 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| The understanding is what enables =individuals=
| to Care for one another - to ~~"do unto others as
| they'd have done to themselves."
| [...]

You know, as Jesus said, "Love your neighbor
as yourself."

How do 'you' Love yourself?

By 'wanting' to experience TD E/I-minimization.

So, if you Love others as yourself, you'll
want them to experience TD E/I-minimization.

You'll understand that they'll achieve TD E/I-(down)
in ways that'll result in your experiencing TD E/I(up),
and so will they.

And as you and your 'neighbor' converge upon
being 'familiar' with your differences, TD E/I(down)
will happen within =both= of your nervous systems.

No 'magic' - you just have Reason to do it now.

And so does your 'neighbor'.

You know - First-things, First.

One more thing - Who is 'your' 'neighbor'?

Every other Human Being on the face of the planet.

It's not 'karma' that Connects everything across
Humanity. It's far-less-whimsical Stuff.

It's Universal WDB2T.

It's Connections are Deterministic.

Oh yeah, 'you' can try to 'dodge' it, but is there any-
one, in our present 'days' who cannot See that
there's no 'dodging' it? No 'dictating' to it.

Honor it and it Honors 'you' right back.

Not, and Not.

There's no way around it.

'You' =don't= have to personally deal with the
Sufferring of every other person in the world.

All that 'you' have to do for others is what you
'want' to do for yourself - achieve TD E/I(down).

How do 'you' do that?

Same way 'you' do it for yourself.

Keep them in-mind as you achieve TD E/I(down).

Once 'they' get-it, they'll do the same for 'you'.

And, to the degree of that, Humanity Soars.

Not, and Humanity spirals-inwardly to its own
Destruction.

It's not all that difficult, is it?

Nope.

[I've been 'pushing', today, because I've got to
tear-apart my kitchen sink, and will probably be
offline until I'm done with that.

Gotta get the 'S'SW<->UES harmonic outta-there :-]

ken [k. p. collins]