The Black-Body Power Spectrum [was: Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 8 14:30:38 EST 2003

I'll be posting a major Clarification of the
black body power specturm stuff that's
in the link quoted below.

I've got to take care of some offline stuff
in the immediate -future, though.

Gotta go pick up Mom and Dad's Hope
Chest.

It's 'funny' this thing which Celebrated the
impending Founding of my immediate-
Family now rests in the last thing Dad
built - a shed - when He was 92.

The last thing contains the first thing :-]

It's all so Dear to me because it's been
the stuff that's Sustained-Hope.

Anyway, still have to de-'S'SW the kitchen
sink, too, so I won't be able to post the in-
depth Reification of the BB thing for a
while.

I've Nailed it.

So get ready.