The Black-Body Power Spectrum [was: Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 00:17:32 EST 2003

These are some of the 'notes' in
the black body QBasic [tm MS]
app.

Further discussion below.

[...]
| DISCUSSION from tapered
| Harmony's view ---------------------
|
| To see what's in the BB power
| spectrum, and why it behaves
| as it does, requires the Compton
| Refraction QBasic app that
| I posted in the bionet.neuroscience
| [b.n] Internet newsgroup during the
| winter of 2001-2002 [and which I'll
| re-post in that NG today, along with
| this app].

| What's happening in the BB power
| spectrum is 'just' the Compton
| Refraction stuff =in combination= with
| the NL-P as I've discussed it in b.n in
| recent weeks.

| I wrote this app several years ago, and,
| today, have 'hacked' and tweaked it.
| Three steps remain. The first shows the
| NL-P 'compression' inherent in the BB
| power spectrum - the 'left-shifting' of the
| Continuous spectrum's max-power
| toward the high-frequency 'end' of the
| spectrum.

| This 'left-shifting' is very-important
| from the perspective of the Classical
| [Rayleigh-Jeans] view on the BB
| power spectrum. In the 'left-shifted'
| 'compression', one is able to literally
| See the 'infinity' that is pointed to by
| the R-J approach to the BB power
| spectrum. That is, the 'left-shifting'
| occurs as a nonlinear function of
| TempK, so, if the black body didn't
| melt-down before TempK was raised
| beyond a limit that occurs as a function
| of the material out of which a black
| body is construct-ed, this 'left-shifting'
| would proceed to 'infinity'. More on
| this below.

| The BB power spectrum drops-off at
| high frequencies BE-CAUSE the
| Compton Refraction dynamics that
| are inherent [in the SSW<->UES
| harmonics of which the black body is
| comprised] are forced, by TempK
| increments, to experience the NL-P
| in their Compton Refraction dynamics.
| That is, as frequency increases, the
| Compton Refraction dynamics
| experience a rapidly-augmenting
| nonlinear variance, and this 'spreads'
| the high-frequency power back into
| lower-frequency 'ranges' [nonlinearly].
| This's is literally Observable in the
| high-frequency 'compression'
| discussed above, and is a Standard
| feature of =all= [forced] vibrating 'sys-
| tems'  having nonlinear restoring forces -
> [...]

This's also the physical reality that
underpins the distribution of the
isotopes that's shown on my web
site:

http://home.att.net/~k.p.collins/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

That is, the Natural distribution of
the isotopes Derives in this same
nonlinear 'spreading' which distrib-
utes the isotopes in an inter-mingling
way that literally 'mimmics' the 'spread-
ing' of the high-frequency black body
power spectrum into lower-frequency
'ranges'.

The NL-P imposes this "fractal-like"
repetitiveness at =all= scales within
physical reality.

All of this is in the "Abundance on Wings"
plot, which also discloses Why the 'stable'
natural abundances occur as they do.
The natural abundances all correspond
to minimally-'stressed' NL-P's.

| The production of these sub-
| harmonics is also the physical Why
| which underpins so-called "phase
| transitions". For instance, as
| convergence upon sub-harmonics
| augment [NL-P-ly], the net energy-
| content of an SSW<->UES harmonic
| becomes nonlinearly-'partitioned'

via the wave<->wave energy
=thresholding= energydynamics that
I've discussed over the years.

| which Results [through direct Cause
| of the NL-P energydynamics being
| discussed], in nonlinearly-increasing
| 'instability' in the SSW<->UES
| harmonic's 'capacity' for sharing the
| UES with neighboring SSW<->UES
| harmonics - so the 'matter' goes-
| 'liquid'. This's literally a nonlinear-
| interaction-energy-deficit condition in
| which energy is temporarily forced
| back into the UES, relative to the
| one-way flow of energy from order to
| dis-order that is what's =described=
| by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T] Universal
'instantaneous' Tendency.

These energydynamics occur within
the energy<->matter [matter<->energy]
phase transition 'fringes' of the
SSW<->UES harmonics'
'compression'<->'expansion' dynamics.

What's happening is that WDB2T
augments as TempK augments.

The outward flow of energy from the
SSW<->UES harmonics becomes
increasingly-greater than the inward
flow of energy into the SSW<->UES
harmonics [which inward and outward
energy-flows, as I've discussed
over the years, occur as a function of
the local UES 'pressure'. 'Contain-
ment' happens be-cause, during some
creation violence [in the depths of stars,
etc.], more energy becomes 'trapped'
within an SSW<->UES harmonic [with-
in an 'atom'] than can escape through
the surface-area of the SSW without
exceeding the local UES-flow rate that
is WDB2T. 'Containment' happens,
even though the outward flow exceeds
the inward flow be-cause the 'containment'
threshold is way-way-way nonlinear,
with the UES being way-way-way dom-
inant.

"radioactive decay" occurs as a function
of this inward-outward energy-flow dif-
ferential, and is accelerating as a function
of the expansion of the Universe.

All these things are what "WDB2T" is.

| It's =all= the One Universal energy-
| dynamic.

| The other two steps in this app trace
| the black body power spectrum, the
| first of thise, in a line plot that also
| shows the high-frequency power-
| drop-off 'inverted', which gives a
| 'measure' of the high-frequency
| 'spreading' of power into lower-
| frequency 'ranges' that was
| discussed above.

| The last step plots the black body
| power spectrum as a pseudo
| SSW<->UES harmonic. Doing
| this is useful because it presents
| a visual 'movie| of the NL-P variance
| that maps directly into the Compton
| Refraction energydynamics that are
| rigorously depicted in the other
| QBasic app that I'm posting in b.n
| [again] today.

The thing to observe in this "circle
movie" is the high-frequency to low-
frequency 'volume'-variation differen-
tial.

The high-frequency 'collapse' is
much-more-'rapid' than the low-fre-
quency 'balooning'.

This depicts the underpinning NL-P
which is what determines the high-
frequency spreading of the BB power
spectrum into lower-frequency 'ranges' -
and Why it occurs as it does.

These dynamics map directly [and
Rigorously] into the Compton Refraction
dynamics that are calculated in the other
QBasic app.

What's depicted in this circle plot is the
way that the energydynamics render the
Compton Refraction, itself, nonlinear,
which 'shifts' the energy-thresholding
dynamics, which distributes the high-
frequency BB power into lower-freq-
uency 'ranges', and 'left-shifts' the BB
power max, continuously, as TempK
increases.

| To See it all requires a melding of
| the stuff that's presented in =both=
| apps.

Which is what I've discussed above.

[...]

Another experiment that 'you' =really=
have to do.

When I went over to mow Dad's lawn
this afternoon, the grass was pretty-high,
but I had my trusty Honda [tm] Harmony [tm]
mower that has a hydrostatic transmission
[I bought it for Dad when I was actually gainfully
employed]. It has a Hydrostatic [tm?] transmis-
sion - so I could vary its forward nonlinearly :-]
when the grass got thick.

The NL-P is everywhere.

Then, because it was probably the last 'time'
I'll use it this year, I washed the mower care-
fully, leaving it running as I did so [so any
water that splashed into places where it's
better for water not to go would evaporate -
WDB2T you know].

And that's when the 'experiment' showed
itself to me.

There was water collected in a shallow
'well' on the top of the nower-deck. It was
about 1/4-inch deep. The mower was
running at full-power, and water-'oscillons'
formed on it's 'surface'.

These water-'oscillons' were =SPECTACULAR=,
looking like all kinds of 'rigid' geometrical
shapes.

On another area of the mower deck, where
the water was shallower, thewater formed
what looked like a 'sheet' of fractured glass,
with the 'fractures' being extremely-stable.

What was happening was that the mower's
vibrations were driving the water nonlinearly,
which resulted in =Exactly= the same sort of
nonlinear energy spreading into lower-freq-
uency 'ranges' that I discussed in the BB
app's 'notes' [TGLk :-]

=Do= this experiment. It's =easy= to do, and
it's Observables are spectacular.

Have 'you' ever 'wondered', as I have Why
body temp is so-routinely 98.6. I'm aware that
'normal' body temp varies, a bit, but the common-
place precise replication of "98.6" has always
'intrigued' me.

Today, I realized that theNL-P dynamics that
I've been discussing here in b.n are Probably
what underpins evolutionary dynamics' con-
vergence upon "98.6"-'precision' and "fever"
energy-dynamics.

The 'precise' body temp is, itself, a Dependency
of Human-Life be-cause(?) it's part of the NL-P
tuning of the Compton Refraction dynamics
upon which Human-Life Depends(?).

You know - it's not 'just' 'molecules'. It's molecules
under forced-NL-P-tuning via body temp - as above
[and in the QBasic apps].

The body raises it's temperature be-cause(?)
doing so taps-into the TempK-driven NL-P
energydynamics discussed above, and this
imposes dis-order upon dis-ease agents'
energydynamics - alters their 'Coulomb force'
[DNA-RNA] tuning dynamics away from their
natural tendencies.

Which makes me want to explore "nano-heat"
treatments. Perhaps exothermic pharmaceut-
icals should be explored? You know - attach
them to molecular-seeking agents that 'target'
dis-ease biochemistry - where they'll raise
TempK, thereby, nonlinearly spreading the
energydynamics upon which the dis-ease
agents depend for their viabilities into low-
er-frequency 'ranges'.

You know - "impose dis-order" upon the dis-
ease agent's molecular-'level' energydynamics,
and that will render the dis-ease agents non-
[or less-] functional(?)

It's as a flood today :-]

Anyway, Tapered Harmony subsumes
'quantum mechanics' - whole - by extend-
ing theory into a 100% NL-P 'realm' which
is commensurate with the fact that there is
nothing within physical reality which is
actually 'linear' [which is a direct Consequence
of the nonlinearity inherent in the universal
energy-flow that is WDB2T].

It's the thing that's kept me 'alone'. Since a
Child, I've been able to do nonlinear differential
calculations in the ol' noggin' lab [my view is
 that =everyone can, because its what nervous
systems innately do - but, since a Child, I paid-
Attention to being able to do it]  - and I Saw that,
because I can, it fell to me to do some stuff -
which is NDT & TH - which left me with little
'time' for 'normal' Living.

But I'm hoping that this BB discussion is
sufficiently-clear to folks that some folks
will want to meet with me in-person to discuss
more.

That would allow some 'room' in my Life
for doing 'normal' stuff - which would be
Welcome.

Anyway ^ 2, I told you so - that there was "99%"
remaining to be Communicated.

I'm working on "whittling" that percentage
down - in case it actually is the case that I'll
starve to Death - trying to leave enough Truth
behind, if it comes to that.

Oh yea - the kitchen-sink - I purchased a
25-foot pipe-'snake' the other day. Today,
I used it on the sink. I've got it in-there ~17-
18 feet, and the drain's still clogged. The
pipe runs in the wall of my trailer, so, to
work on the pipes, I've got to tear the wall
down.

I'm thinking I'll just eat sandwhiches on
paper plates :-]

Then, later today, the water main broke on
the street where I live :-]

[I 'detected' it earlier in the 'refusal' of my
phone line to remain connected - the lines
are underground - must've gotten soaked-
through, because the line was way-static-y.
[I tried to post the HTML version of the Compton
Refraction app within minutes of posting the
text version, but couldn't modem-sync [which
is another easily-observed NL-P thing, BTW :]]

Cheers, ken [k. p. collins]