Visual imagination without visual experiences...?

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 01:00:22 EST 2003

Necessary CLARIFICATION below.

news:DIrhb.175052$3o3.12937101 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi John,
|
| The stuff you discuss can be done with
| respect to =any= Observable energydynamic -
| even when the energydynamics is not physio-
| logically-detectable [that is, even when it
| requires technological assistance].
|
| All it is is TD E/I-minimization governing
| "supersystem configuration" dynamics as they're
| discussed in AoK, Ap5.
|
| Internally, TD E/I-minimization can 'map'
| anything to anything - which is Why it's so
| Important to Honor Truth - Honoring Truth keeps
| the anything-to-anything capabilities of nervous
| systems aligned with Reality.

By "technological assistance", above, I was
referring to external "technological assistance" -
telescopes, microscopes, ampliphers, flash-
lights, radio, television, Newspapers, accel-
erators, etc.

I wasn't addressing stuff like 'implants' or
psychoactive-drug use.

To be functional, 'implants' =must= preserve
remaining neural functionality, and =not=
present a condition in which they become
'Dictators' to TD E/I-minimization. If that
happens, a 'nervous system' becomes
something other than a Nervous System.

TD E/I-minimization must be in-there for
it to be a Nervous System.

| [...]

[the rest deleted because this clarification
is with respect to my own post - addressing
its insufficiency - and not with respect to John's
discussion - OK?] kpc