Science in The News

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 10 17:34:52 EST 2003

"Science Panel Urges Review of Research Terrorists Could Use
By NICHOLAS WADE

Published: October 9, 2003"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/09/science/09RESE.html

=Anything= that 'moves away from' Truth,
Dishonors Truth, and Truth will Dishonor
it right back.

[In case it's 'necessary', when I discuss the
Necessity of Honoring Truth, I'm  =not= dis-
cussing anything with respect to anything
that I'll do [except that I Honor Truth, period].

What I'm discussing when I address the
Necessity of Honoring Truth is the way that
all possible behavioral Choice is emersed
in Truth - so the Consequences of 'moving
away from' Truth are self-generating.

When 'science' does such, to the degree of
such, 'science' is, literally, Choosing to Im-
pose the Consequences of Dishonoring
Truth upon the wider population.

It's not this or that 'weapon-izable' Truth that
matters.

It's whether or not Truth is Honored that matters.

Be-cause, when Truth is Dishonored, the hap-
hazardly-accumulated Dishonoring of Truth
that's Ravaged Humanity since the Beginning
cannot even be Addressed.

Think about it.

K. P. Collins

news:RLpgb.171531$3o3.12588485 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...