KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 11 03:19:54 EST 2003

"Cheney Lashes Out at Critics of Policy on Iraq
By ERIC SCHMITT

Published: October 11, 2003"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/11/international/middleeast/11CHEN.html

"He continued, in his deep monotone: `Had we followed the counsel of inaction, the Iraqi regime would still be a menace to its neighbors and a destabilizing force in the Middle East. Today, because we acted, Iraq stands to be a force for good in the Middle East.`"

Forgive me, Pkease, Mr. Vice President.

It is not my purpose to 'accuse' you, or anyone else, but you-lot did "follow[...] the counsel of inaction" re. NDT's understanding, and look where that brought America.

You-lot are still "follow[ing] the counsel of inaction" re. NDT's understanding, and that will bring America to the same 'place', more.

When's this "inaction" going to end?

If not through you-lot's choice before then, November, 2004, I Expect.

K. P. Collins