The NL-P [QBasic app Was Re: The Black-Body Power Spectrum [was: Re: 'gravity' [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 11 07:59:44 EST 2003

news:tHShb.172216$0v4.13172290 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
[...]

The QBasic app I just posted is 'crude'.

I wrote it long ago while interacting in
another online Science 'place', saw
what was in-it, and 'moved-on', be-
cause there remained a lot of other
stuff that needed to be done.

Last night, I added an additional view.

The app, as it stands, only nails-down
the NL-P dynamics in a general [abstract]
way.

But it's stuff will stand, in that generalized
way, for all 'time'.

I'd like to get around to doing the 'nifty'
version of this app, but I'm working [Hard]
to best-use the 'time' I've left, and this app's
stuff is really-old stuff compared to the
other stuff I'm working on, and there's a =lot=
of the latter, so I just don't know if I'll be able
to get around to redoing this sort of app
in a way that's rigorously-coupled to physical
reality.

Anyone who knows how to program [and who's
been following the correlated discussions I've
been posting here in b.n] can write that app -
which is why I've posted this crude version of
it.

I'm pretty-'tired', and my 'foxhole' is not a
'hospitable' place, so I've been just 'getting-
down-in-thedirt' to 'play' - 'Desperately', on
'your' behalves.

It's all that's left for me to do - draw everything
together, in the Hope that doing so will be
Sufficient.

What folks in Physics really =NEED= to do is
study the way that =everything= in the data with
which they work literally points-right-to the
SSW<->UES harmonics'.

The spectral series do.

Nucleation does.

Shelling [the SSW phase that's been only
partially-referred-to as 'electron'-stuff] does.

'charge' 'attraction' and 'repulsion' does.

'gravity' does.

All accelerator data does.

All experimental results do.

WDB2T does.

You name it, it does.

Why not Recognize the NL-P in-there?

Why not Recognize the SSW<->UES
harmonics?

Why not take advantage of all the New
stuff that such Recognition makes possible?

Vast New energy-tuning dynamics open-up
if only one gets Tapered Harmony's stuff.

Why not get-it?

See NDT, and no 'excuses' :-]

K. P. Collins