NL-P Medicine is Testable [was Re: NL-P Medicine [was Re: The Black-Body Power Spectrum [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 12 08:17:00 EST 2003

tuning dynamics - and this will feed-
forward into all of Biochemistry.

Still-more-importantly, such verifica-
tion will enable both Medical and
Pharaceutical professionals to tail-
or individual treatments in a new way.

Treatments will vary in a way that's
correlated to body-temp set-point.

Another way to look at all of this is that,
iff the hypothesis is Correct, and
if body-temp set-point changes in
a relatively-maturely-developed 'state',
that will mean that there's something
in-there that has altered body Chemis-
try - indicating a disease condition.

[The underpinning conceptualization is
that, =iff= body-temp set-point does
enter into the NL-P 'Coulomb force'
energydynamics, then variation in
body-temp set-point points directly
to genetic variation that points directly
to different ways of working with the
'Coulomb force' energydynamics that
have been converged upon during
the course of evolutionary energy-
dynamics.

So, if all of this pans-out, then it will
provide a 'microscope' with respect
to evolutionary energydynamics, and,
again, Biochemistry [probably all of
Chemistry] in-general.]

Anyway, the hypothesis is Testable.

[It's a Joy to finally be able to write
in a way that presumes sufficient ac-
cumulation of "biological mass' with
respect to both NDT's and TH's
positions. 'Course, I don't Know if
that's actually the case. All I Know
is that it should be the case if folks've
been following the discussions. I
laugh and laugh at the possibility
that I'm just kill-filed across the
Interned, though :-] What a 'perf-
ectly-wasted life' mine would be if
that's the case. So, I laugh at that
possibility, and just keep-on Hon-
oring Truth.]

ken [k. p. collins]

news:jgGhb.175681$3o3.13006996 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:Mhrhb.175006$3o3.12934736 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | [...]
|
| | Have 'you' ever 'wondered', as I have Why
| | body temp is so-routinely 98.6. I'm aware that
| | 'normal' body temp varies, a bit, but the common-
| | place precise replication of "98.6" has always
| | 'intrigued' me.
| |
| | Today, I realized that the NL-P dynamics that
| | I've been discussing here in b.n are Probably
| | what underpins evolutionary dynamics' con-
| | vergence upon "98.6"-'precision' and "fever"
| | energy-dynamics.
| |
| | The 'precise' body temp is, itself, a Dependency
| | of Human-Life be-cause(?) it's part of the NL-P
| | tuning of the Compton Refraction dynamics
| | upon which Human-Life Depends(?).
| |
| | You know - it's not 'just' 'molecules'. It's molecules
| | under forced-NL-P-tuning via body temp - as above
| | [and in the QBasic apps].
|
| And, in my prior discussion of DNA-RNA tuning
| via 'Coulomb force', which [I think] is still on the
| b.n board as I write this.
|
| | The body raises it's temperature be-cause(?)
| | doing so taps-into the TempK-driven NL-P
| | energydynamics discussed above, and this
| | imposes dis-order upon dis-ease agents'
| | energydynamics - alters their 'Coulomb force'
| | [DNA-RNA] tuning dynamics away from their
| | natural tendencies.
| |