Another way to Test Tapered Harmony [was Re: The NL-P [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 13 10:55:41 EST 2003

news:Apyib.175740$0v4.13532422 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| [To Folks in Neuroscience: all of this TH stuff
| is also Neuroscience, because it's in the
| 'Coulomb force' DNA-RNA tuning stuff - which
| is why I'm discussing it here in b.n [that, and
| because no one in Physics will talk to me :-]
| [...]

Or even allow me to discuss my work in Physics.

Which is why b.n, and the Forbearance that Folks
who meet here have come to grant me, is so
Dear to me.

Thank You.

[I just wish I could Know, with Certainty, that my
discussions are not being clone-servered -
which is why I'm continually begging for folks
to meet-with-me, in-person. I Know I've shared
sufficiently that that could've been deemed to be
OK-to-happen - long ago. So, until it does, I'm
left 'wondering' why it isn't happening.

Forgive me, Please.

I'm just Honoring Truth, inherent.]

ken [k. p. collins]