monkeys learn to use brain-machine interface

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:56:11 EST 2003

No neccassarily Ken, Its possible that the nuerons could control both the
implant and whatever task they had before. At least with my understanding
of current Neural network stuff dealing with Catastrophic Forgetting.

"KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:t_wib.175626
$0v4.13511734 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net: