Science in The News

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 13 21:33:45 EST 2003

"Evolving by Accident, Not Fitness
By DAVID BERREBY

Published: October 14, 2003"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/14/science/14FROG.html

"`If you want to understand living things, you really have to let all these levels of analysis interact,`" Dr. Ryan said.

It;s True.

HURRAH!

Other matter: It occurred to me, while reading this Article, that a good first strategy, with respect to the "Thermal Medicine" subset of the NL-P-Medicine stuff that I've discussed in another thread would be with respect to cold-blooded vs. warm-blooded genetic variance.

Of course it's right-there to See, and that's why this'd be a good starting 'place' - the large body of knowledge already accumulated will assist in giving analytical techniques, with respect to thermal [NL-P] stuff, a good starting 'push'.

It the hypothesis I;ve discussed is Correct [it is :-], there will be an evolutionary NL-P energydynamic that got its start in the transition from reptillian dominance to mammalian instantiation - and the NL-P will, then, become an ordering principle within all of evolutionary dynamics [which is another, "of course", be-cause it's all WDB2T's NL-P energy-flow :-]

ken [k. p. collins

[P. S. "If this is [...]."]