BE CAREFUL OF MESSAGE WITH SUBJECT "Proposal"

Jake jakesnews at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 22:33:41 EST 2003

In regard to message posted 9/12/2003 7:57 AM SUBJECT: Proposal; sent by:
ajegbomike at tiscali.co.uk <ajegbomike at tiscali.co.uk>

I reveived an email similar to this one about a month ago claiming to be
from south africa and talking about how a wealthy oil company CEO had died
and left all this money in an account. I called the FBI on this, and it
turns out that this is an attemp to defraud you. They get your bank account
information or something like this.

I just wanted to warn about this for anyone who may inadvertantly be taken
in by this.