NL-P Medicine is Testable [was Re: NL-P Medicine [was Re: The Black-Body Power Spectrum [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 14 09:37:29 EST 2003

While on "K. P." Duty last night, I experienced
another interesting instance of the NL-P, and
it's with specific respect to these 'Thermal'
[body-temp set-point] considerations.

The Restaurant where I work uses thin stainless
steel "fruit cup" diningware - perfectly-adequate
because they are always used to serve 'cold'
stuff. [The most heat with which they ever have
to cope is in the dishwasher, and they're fine
with that.]

A while back, I noticed that these "fruit cup"
thingies are really-easy to rinse-off before they
are run through the dishwasher.

All they take is relatively-little of my rinsing spray,
and they're shiny.

But the dishes most-often require some more-
dedicated attention. Some of this is because
dishes have held stuff like eggs, etc. But the
"fruit cups" also sometimes hold sticky stuff,
but, it, nevertheless, rinses from them more-
readily.

It struck me last night that this is an instance
of the NL-P - the rinsing-spray's heat spreads
through the thin stainless steel of the "fruit cups"
relatively-rapidly, and that, largely, accounts for
the difference.

To test this, I soaked a bunch of different set-ups
last night [different dishes, etc, with different
stuffs glommed-onto them].

The NL-P showed itself in all instances in the
'time' it took for the various sticky-stuff's loosening-
up.

I looked in-there, and could actually see the heat
[and, of course, the water 'Universal Solvent'
properties] spreading NL-P-ly.

Why I'm taking the 'time' to discuss these 'trivial'
results is that they are clearly in-accord with the
Thermal-Medicine [NL-P-Medicine] hypothesis.

All of the sticky-stuff I tested was ["of course"]
organic materials, and it behaved in accord
with the hypothesis [albeit, in an artificial temper-
ature range].

To me, this's a sufficient reason for further
exploration of the hypothesis.

ken [k. p. collins]

news:gvcib.173292$0v4.13297281 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...