Science in The News

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 14 11:39:22 EST 2003

One more thing "before I sleep":
  "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:LkSib.738$Ec1.77069 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    Folks've 'blamed' it on this or that [guess-stuff], but it's the experience that we allow to occur within the Lives of our Children that Determines the local WDB2T that they will experience. Their nervous systems achieve TD E/I-minimization with respect to such, and we 'blame' it on this or that, or on 'accidents'.
    [...]

    This one thing that we allow to happen to the Children is way-Shameful.

    It's Unworthy of our Humanness.

    And, yet, we 'look askance', and allow it to be?

    Way-Shameful.

    K. P. Collins