monkeys learn to use brain-machine interface

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 18 23:58:11 EST 2003

More thoughts-to-myself, tossed into
'the wind'.

Skip-it unless you're 'bored'.

news:fynkb.6643$Ec1.604126 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
|
| It's a local-WDB2T carry-and-cross-
| correlate-all.
|
| Get-it?

Non-local WDB2T is carried into, and
integrated with, the ongoing local WDB2T.

Local WDB2T becomes more than it is
be-cause it's cross-correlated with non-
local WDB2T

It's 'funny' - the 'being-popular' stuff [of the
TD E/I-minimization strategy that's striking
in its implicit very-abstract' 'knowledge' of
the fact that something like "TD E/I-mini-
mization" exists.

It's 'blind'-automation, 'celebrated'.

A 'dam' is bursting within me as I write
this. I finally Understand some stuff of my
Youth.

I was 'popular', but rebelled against it.
Understand why only tonight - was
'aware' that I wasn't actually =doing=
anything worthy of 'being celebrated' :-]

Couldn't accept the one without the other.

Explains a lot :-]

I Honored Truth before I came to know
that I wanted to Honor Truth.

"Must be genetic." :-]

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/blowin.html

| Anyway, "the wind" is as [in the prior post,
not quoted in this one].

It's True.

ken