monkeys learn to use brain-machine interface

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 19 20:36:47 EST 2003

news:buTib.178086$0v4.13692702 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
| news:Xns94148DDA6D76ABilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| | [...]
| [...]

| The =specific= thing that I discussed
| in the post to which you've replied [and
| which is not included in what you've
| quoted below] is that the implant
| remains non-globally-integrated with
| respect to globally-integrated TD E/I-
| minimization dynamics that are innate
| within 'normal' nervous systems.
|
| This means that the implant's circuitry
| will constitute a non-TD E/I-minimizable
| 'dynamic' to the rest of the nervous
| system, and the nervous system's inform-
| ation-processing dynamics will, therefore,
| be 'attracted' to TD E/I-minimizing these
| non-TD E/I-minimizable dynamics - which
| is why the implant will Dictate to the nervous
| system in a way that transforms it into some-
| thing other than a [Human ]Nervous System - which
| is the wellspring of the information-proces-
| sing deficits that the implant will introduce,
| and which I wrote about in my prior post.
| [...]

Drugs do an analogous thing with respect
to globally-integrated TD E/I-minimization.

Their functionalities induce non-globally-
TD E/I-minimizable conditions upon nervous
system function and the nervous system's inform-
ation-processing dynamics will, therefore,
be 'attracted' to TD E/I-minimizing these
non-TD E/I-minimizable dynamics - which
is why the implant will Dictate to the nervous
system in a way that transforms it into some-
thing other than a Human Nervous System -
which is the wellspring of the information-
processing deficits that the implant will
introduce, and which I wrote about in my
prior post.

The instantiation of such non-TD E/I-mini-
mizable conditions is what underpins the
dynamics of "addiction", the Dictatorial
nature of which is easily observed in the
drug-seeking behavioral manifestations of
folks who ab-use drugs.

Because the drugs establish non-TD E/I-
minimizable conditions, as an 'addicted'
nervous system 'strives' to achieve TD E/I-mini-
mization, the 'answer' that's converged upon
always comes up, 'get the drug'.

The drug ab-use has transformed the 'ad-
icted nervous system into a non-Human
nervous system that cares relatively-little
about the generalized information proces-
sing capabilities that are innate within non-
drug-addicted nervous systems.

[The analogous thing can also become
established within nervous systems via
extreme experiential conditions - as when
an individual's Life is given over to the
pursuit of a 'vendetta' - or the pursuit of
'redress' via, say, a suicidal act of terrorism.]

| | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:t_wib.175626
| | $0v4.13511734 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:
| |
| | > Prior to the implant procedures, these
| | > neurons were doing something else.
| | >
| | > The implant has, literally, taken over
| | > control of the monkey's nervous system.

So, 'two', with drug ab-use and extreme
experiential conditions.

The rest is 'to the wind'.

But, hey, don't allow the underpinning Truth
to be communicated to folks - just let them
stumble into suffering, death, killing, etc. - eh?

Even when it's your own Children who are
Ravaged by the absence-of-understanding
that 'you' allow to exist?

Even when all of Humanity is virtually dictated-
to by the instantiation of such non-TD E/I-mini-
mizable nervous system dynamics?

It's 'hilarious' - folks who can make a difference
with respect to this stuff are, themselves Dictated-
to by their 'familiar' trappings [in the literal sense]
of 'power'.

Pondering all of this, one is reminded of Jesus's
discussion with His Apostles, "How difficult it is
for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."

'rich' in 'power'.

Impoverished in actuality.

Unfree.

Dictated-to.

Unable to think a thought on behalf of those who
Suffer.

'power'?

'blind'-automation.

k. p. collins