LOTTERY WINNER FORM FROM FRANK DORMAN.

frank doman frank00722003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 21:36:56 EST 2003

AWARD DEPT NETHERLANDS.

REF: HWS/200118308/03.

BACTH:18/203/JJS.

DATE:5/10/2003

ATTENTION:

RE:WINNING NOTIFICATION NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the
5th of OCTOBER, 2003 of the EL GORDO NETHERLAND
SWEEPTAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMS held on the
15th of may 2003.Your company name attached to ticket
number:564-75600545-138 with serial number 5388/02
drew the lucky numbers:3-11-27-30-34-41, which
consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay cut
of USD$ 2 MILLION in cash credited to file
HWS/200118308/03.
This is from a total cash prize of USD$30 MILLION
share among the fifitheen international lucky winners
in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS

Your funds is now deposited with our security
department in london,due to the mixed up of some
numbers and names.We ask that you keep this a top
secret from the public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your account

as this is part of security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this
programs by participants.
To begin your claim,i will give the full details
contact of our Foreign services manager in LONDON,For
processing and remittance of your cash to your
nominated bank account,Remember all winning must be
claim not later than 25 of october 2003 and after
this date all will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE:

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
completions,please remember to quote your reference
and batch numbers in every correspondence with your
agent.Further more should there be any change of your
address,do inform your claim agent as soon as
possible. Congratulations again from all members of
our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Sincerely yours.

Mr Frank Dorman.