The NL-P - another example [was Re: NL-P Medicine is Testable [___]]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 23 18:52:52 EST 2003

Sorry, I left something 'implicit' that's better-off
explicitly-stated, and a few edits, below.

news:1HZlb.12330$Ec1.1104009 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:8Zflb.9704$Ec1.876427 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | [...]
|
| | "Through the Lens, the Severe Beauty of Nuclear
| | Test Blasts"
| |
| | http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/21/science/21SUN.html
| |
| | Quoting from the =New York Times= article:
| |
| | "In a new book, "100 Suns," published this week
| | by Knopf [...]"
| |
| | "As Mr. Light reminds us, some hundred thousand
| | nuclear weapons have been built and remain on the
| | earth. That is what makes these old photographs
| | "utterly relevant" today.
| |
| | "`Photographs only tell us about the surface of things,
| | about how things look,' Mr. Light writes. 'When it's all
| | we have, however, it's enough to help understanding.
| | It exists. It happened. It is happening. May no further
| | nuclear detonation photographs be made, ever.`"

I've been wanting to say, "I Agree", since posting the
first reference to the book.

I Agree.

| | The three images at the NYT URL each shows what
| | is referred to in Tapered Harmony as "encapsulation".
| | The center image, most obviously.
| |
| | In the New England Edition of the paper issue of the
| | NYT, there'r several more images. There's one that
| | displays both "encapsulation" and the NL-P very-
| | clearly ["Enewetak"].
| |
| | I can't afford to purchase it, but, when I can, I'll browse
| | it, if I can find the book at my local book-seller - take
| | notes, post page numbers.
| |
| | So, if you can afford it, maybe you'll want a copy of the
| | book.
| | [...]
|
| I browsed this thought-provoking book this afternoon.
|
| All pf the photographs are gripping, but photos 003,
| 004 and 005 were the most-informative. These were
| 'chilling' in their stark informativeness.
|
| All of these vividly disclose spherical 'encapsulation'
| as I've discussed it in the past, but in its early dynam-
| ics.
|
| Of these three photos, the latter two are the most
| reliable [the interesting features of photo 003 can
| be construed as 3-D 'shadows' of it's bomb's
| engineering].
|
| Photos 004 & 005 show spherical encapsulation and
| its break-down.
|
| Photo 005 shows encapsulation being 'stretched'
| beyond the local UES Volume/Surface-Area limit.
| with some encapsulated 'piercings'.
|
| The rest of the images are not as informative as are
| these three - because the others are of later 'stages'
| of their explosions [which is interesting because it
| discloses that a lot of important Science has been
| held in-'secret' - probably explains why my discus-
| sions of Tapered Harmony have been actively
| Censored - problem is that TH's understanding is
| very-useful with respect to Neuroscience,

and the Neuroscience is an Essential-Prerequisite
of Peace within the Human Family.

| so it, once again, becomes clear that the thing to
| do with Truth is Honor it, nou "put it under a bushel
| basket"].

The book is priced at $45.00.