Glial cells as an important proliferation matrix in neural communication

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 2 21:42:02 EST 2003

Although I cannot comment upon the
specific points of your original post [other
than agreeing that the glia verifiably
constitute an "mportant [ionic conductance]
proliferation matrix", the glial hypothesis is
integrated within my own work. There was
sufficient evidence for it decades ago [and
probably 'long' before that].

I can appreciate the Sun correlation you've
brought up [pending published refs], but
only in a very basic energy-flow way, possibly
impacting evolutionary dynamics through 2nd
Thermo, but glial energy-flow dynamics within
nervous systems are necessarily different be-
cause they are embedded in what I refer to
as "the special topological homeomorphism of
[central] nervous systems". This couples them
rigorously with respect to external energy-flow
directionality. Sun, on the other hand, has it's
magnetic field, and some relatively-small
'gravitational' influences of the planets in their
orbits, which do not exhibit any "front-center"
directional focus - so if there's a Sun 'connection',
it's a structurally-distant one :-]

ken

news:zeK4b.6335$Kj.279264 at news20.bellglobal.com...