Prozac and Neurogenisis

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 05:51:04 EST 2003

Here's a seemingly related issue. It appears that some of what we see as
tolerance to drug effects is learned. That is, the drug induces plasticity
presumably because it disrupts behavior and decreases rate of reinforcement.

news:Matthew.Kirkcaldie-BD35FF.15445105092003 at seagoon.newcastle.edu.au...