Report of Ecstasy Drug's Great Risks Is Retracted

rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski rfgdxm at vivisectSPAMMERSmochamail.com
Mon Sep 8 04:47:03 EST 2003

Jasbird wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:04:18 -0400, "rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski"
> <rfgdxm at vivisectSPAMMERSmochamail.com> wrote:

>>   If so, then why would the authors publicly admit they screwed up
>> and gave the monkeys meth instead of MDMA? It looks like an honest
>> mistake.
>
> How do you make that kind of mistake?  These are controlled substances
> and are, presumably, kept in locked cabinets or safes.
>
> The only way such a mistake could have occurred is by a) sabotage, b)
> fraud or c) an irresponsible disregard for the truth. I don't see how
> honest mistakes come into - only dishonest ones.

   Both would have been locked in the same safe. Someone grabbed the
wrong container.
--
http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
For information about the psychedelic drug DXM, including dangers.