Report of Ecstasy Drug's Great Risks Is Retracted--crossposted

Lance Sherman lancesherman at insightBB.com
Mon Sep 8 10:48:22 EST 2003

Speaking for myself, at least, I would be grateful if this message were not
crossposted to bionet.neuroscience.

I think it would be appropriate and polite to post it in that ng separately,
and if there is little or no reponse, to discontinue posting of similar
subjects.

"Jasbird" <Jasbird#dead-mail-box#@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:j3ejlv4lv0plp7ubrehucpfb8dekmsudmk at 4ax.com...

<http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/06/health/06ECST.html?ex=1063425600&en=98d49