PhD program in psych with neuro component?

MyNameWouldGoHere keyofdminor at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:15:55 EST 2003

I'm posting for a friend.  If anyone can point me to a newsgroup that
is more suitable, I would appreciate it!

"I'm looking for advice on determining top- and mid-tier clinical
psychology PhD programs in the US. I'd like to find programs that
focus more on research (neuro, in particular), but that still provide
respectable and thorough clinical training. Any recommendations for
particular programs and/or published rankings are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!"

Mike
keyofdminor at hotmail.com