Report of Ecstasy Drug's Great Risks Is Retracted

rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski rfgdxm at vivisectSPAMMERSmochamail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:18:11 EST 2003

Peter H. Proctor wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:10:27 -0400, "rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski"
> <rfgdxm at vivisectSPAMMERSmochamail.com> wrote:
>
>>   Not necessarily. This is basically a special order shipment. X
>> grams of MDMA, and Y grams of methamphetamine were weighed out.
>> Wrong label put on both.
>
>         Proper procedure would have been to label each bottle before
> or as it was filled,  so you don't have a bunch of mystery bottles
> wandering around.    All these procedures have been worked out to
> prevent pharmacy errors.
>
>          Remember,  there are apparently two mislabled bottles here (
> tho this is not clear).   So the filler would have to make the same
> mistake twice in a row.     The chance of one misfilling is small,
> the chance of two misfillings is small-squared.

   And if proper procedure was followed Chernobyl would have never
happened.

>> It could also be the the lab divided up a large batch of
>> both drugs into quantities suitable for this one experiment.
>
> Something like this is much more likely.   Except I don't  recall the
> paper mentioning methamphetamine too.   Perhaps it was for another
> series of parallel experiments.  It will be very interesting to see
> what the investigation shows.

   The basic answer is: this was a monumental fuck-up.
--
http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
For information about the psychedelic drug DXM, including dangers.