"Fractal-like" - CLARIFICATION [WASRe: High Resolution Intracellular Recordings?]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 10 10:36:38 EST 2003

news:XLF7b.136177$3o3.9680238 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:Wxk7b.132128$0v4.9665867 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | [...]
| |
| | --
| | "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| |
news:sxZ6b.133485$3o3.9448048 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "yan king yin" <y.k.y at lycos.com> wrote in message
| | | news:72de81ae.0309031548.39b66b2d at posting.google.com...
| | | [...]
| | What's incorporated in NDT is as it's briefly
| | discussed in AoK, Ap6: "Information Calculus",
| | which exhibits analogous infinite 'depth', but
| | does so while both maintaining information-
| | content addressing and direct incorporation
| | of the neural Topology.
| | [...]
|
| Again, information-content addressing is
| automatically maintained via the rigorous
| mapping of "the special topological
| homeomorphism of [...] nervous systems"
| [AoK, "Short Paper", and the rest] with
| respect to external-experiential energy-
| dynamics.

In other words, the "special topological
homeomorphism" is a Fundamental
mathematical entity.

>From the perspective of what's 'familiar'
to me, it's =the= Fundamental Mathematical
entity - the 'lens' through which all Maths is
seen and done, through which Maths is
Possible - viewing Maths as 'information-
content addressing'.

Maths as it's existed comprises selective
alternative 'special topological homeo-
morphisms' that map highly-selective
energy-flow considerations - the infinite
ways of doing the one thing that the
special topological homeomorphism
of nervous systems does automatically.

This stuff is what I was referring to in AoK,
Ap6, when I stated that ~"all other Mathematics
can be done via Information Calculus".

Anyway, the special topological homeomorphism
is a Fundamental Maths entity - like a triangle,
circle, square, etc., only more-Fundamental.

It's Topology maps all Possible Maths [all
Maths that can be done by Humans - which
is superficially no 'big-deal' because it's
equivalent to saying, "Nervous systems do
Maths." To which one might respons, "Duh?"

The Big-Deal is that the special topological
homeomorphism rigorously-maps how and
why nervous systems do Maths. It's that
Fundamental a Maths entity.].

k. p. collins ['Cringing' as I'm about to post this because
I understand that it's one of those things that
'invite castigation'.

I mean no offense.

I mean 'just'-the-opposite stuff.]