"Fractal-like" - CLARIFICATION [WASRe: High Resolution Intracellular Recordings?]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 12 02:54:05 EST 2003

news:4Ge8b.138766$3o3.9867628 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| In this post, I'll pursue the depths of the
| prior discussion, "fractal-like", a bit.
|
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:_wI7b.136339$3o3.9691711 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "mat" <mats_trash at hotmail.com> wrote in message
| | news:43525ce3.0309100607.42fc09d1 at posting.google.com...
| | | [...]
| | [...]
| [...]

| 2001-09-11', sucking of the Life out of Economies
| around the world, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan,
| Kosovo, Quwait, Bosnia, Northern Ireland, Pakistan
| and India, Palestine and Israel, etc.

If NDT's understanding had been Communicated
two decades ago, when it could've been Com-
municated all of the interactive dyunamics that
have underpinned these Treagedies would've
been lifted-up out of their 'caulrens of Hatred', and
each would've, at worst, unfolded significantly less-
destructively, and probably, without populations-
wide upheaval.

Achieving this generalized lifting-up, through the
filling of the void of understanding, is what NDT is
all about.

k. p. collins